xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:21 am 

This is amazing
This congregation entertained German delegates to the International Convention with songs that are not Kingdom songs?? This is amazing. They even show humour and get up and dance a bit. ARe they changing their ways to get people to stay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVs6_q7rqps#t=1746

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:11 am 

I remember their outward appearance intriguing me, too, dear Zoe (mornin ' and peace to you! ). Who wouldn't want to be part of what their propaganda seems to show: well-dressed "Ward and June Cleaver with Wally and the 'Beave' all sparkling and 'happy'." Unfortunately, it doesn't give the TRUE story - the seedy underbelly of that harlot's REALITIES... which are WELL hidden. From the blind (in spirit). As it is with ALL religion/cults.

I had to stop watching when the children started singing, though. I couldn't let myself be entertained by the blatant pimping of the babies just to garner more members to snatch, scatter, fleece, mislead... :mrgreen: abuse...

Sadly, the WTBTS leadership idjits have absolutely NO shame.

Just like their written poison, this new method of advertising turns my stomach. And the thought of an entirely new generation being sucked in... may JAH have mercy on them.

Too bad... too bad.

Thanks for sharing this and peace to you, dear lady.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar, who ALMOST marvels that these poor folks STILL cannot see yet another "machination" of the one who "KEEPS transforming himself into an angel of light," but is reminded by my dear Lord that SLEEP can also render one BLIND, so...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:43 pm 

Yes I think most JWs/exJWs are in shock when they see this..
It would have never been allowed back in the day..
It`s all WBT$ Approved..
It`s all part of the re-branding from WBT$ to JW.ORG..

There is WBT$/JW.ORG Merchandise now too.
JW.ORG: Childrens activity print outs,Umbrellas,pens,gift bags,key fobs,cartoon videos,lapel pins..Ect..ect..
It wouldn`t surprise me in the least to see WBT$ GP Pope "Action Figure Dolls" in the future.
LOL!!..
There are also JW.Org Information Booths,Magazine carts..

WBT$ GB Pope Garret Losche was seen wearing a JW.ORG Lapel pin on stage..
WBT$ GB Pope Anthony Morris III,signs autographs at WBT$ JW Assemblies,for adoring JW Fans..

It`s turning into a Huge Celebration of the WBT$/JW.ORG...............An Awake was dedicated to celebrating the new WBT$ JW.ORG Website..
...........Image.....................Image

Even though I`m a Non Believer I can see whats happening..
The WBT$ has become a Golden Calf..
On all of the WBT$/JW.ORG Merchandise and Advertising..
Something is Missing..
........................................................................Image

................................................Image....OUTLAW

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:04 pm 

Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Does it ever occur to them that, with the price those "delegates" are paying for the trip, that they must have pretty good job skills, and that maybe some of those subjected to that drivel actually could outdo them "in real life"?

If the locals really wanted to entertain the visitors, bring on Prince, or Larry Graham, etc.

Homemade entertainment should be kept right there...at home.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:47 pm 

Even though I`m a Non Believer I can see whats happening..
The WBT$ has become a Golden Calf..
On all of the WBT$/JW.ORG Merchandise and Advertising..
Something is Missing..

Always has been dear Outlaw, it's just a little more obvious to those that want to see it.

I got as far as them ALL dancing around in the Kingdom Hall. All I could see is the Israelites in the wilderness dancing around that golden calf they supported and built.

As far as the " rebranding" of the WTBS to JW.org...this should come as no surprise as this beast is truly treacherous and deceiving and will stop at nothing in order to destroy it victims. Remember where their power and spirit comes from. The dragon, our adversary Satan the devil breathes life/ His spirit into them.
And all the while they continue to call themselves THE Truth! What blasphemy!!!

Thanks for sharing everyone, love and peace to you, your sister and fellow servant of our Lord Jaheshua MischaJah,
Kim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:02 pm 

Quote:
Something is Missing.

Or... someONE... as you've (sorta) pointed out, dear Sher'f (peace to you, luv!). I say "sorta" because not only is my Lord, the HOLY One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah)... who doesn't look like that... missing... but, heck, even (THEIR and the world's) "Jesus" is missing! LOLOLOL!

S'only a matter of time before the "constant feature" is COMPLETELY removed, dear ones! First, they removed him (as the Holy Spirit) and put "Jehovah" in there. Then they usurped him as a group, with their "FDS" (which USED to be their entire body of "anointed" folks). Then the "FDS" became just the "GB" (so now it's just those 8 men - not even 12!! Thought that doesn't matter). And NOW... looks like even "Jehovah" is on his way out! Buh-bye!! LOLOLOL!

'Cause it ain't about HIM... OR "his" kingdom... anymore! No sir, it's ALL about THEM, now:

Jehovah's WITNESSES .org!!

I mean, you'd think they'd at LEAST call it "Jehovah.org". Or maybe "JHVH.org". Or... SUMTHIN' that says it's about "him." Still. Oh, wait, though... there really is no "him"!

Oooooh... just wait until the R&F figure THAT out!!

Oooooh. Way, way, too, too... bad.

Peace... and better grab a gag-bag, dear, dear AnneB (peace to you, luv)!

YSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:09 pm 

Good old days are back!!!
Let us party!!!
---
Someone was faster then them:
http://yhvh.org/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:56 am 

Quote:
so now it's just those 8 men - not even 12

Correction: 7
One died a couple of months back.

But, I digress. This whole thing is a major distraction for the R&F. The focus of the international conventions is NOT the convention itself. It's the party. The "forced hospitality". The cong I attend and another cong that shares the same KH are both hosting a busload of 50 delegates each (total 100). Two days after the convention, there will be a day of partying. Breakfast in the morning, field service for an hour or two, a HUGE lunch, and an afternoon of entertainment. The event is so large, they had to rent a local school cafeteria and auditorium. This has been months of planning and rehearsals for those involved. I've kept out of it, because I see it for what it is.

I have to attend the 3 day IC in Seattle starting tomorrow. I am not looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:54 am 

Where'd it go? I was going to watch the rest of it this morning and now it says it's private.

So many different thoughts going through my mind as I watched the first part; so many memories.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:45 am 

Okay, I found it in another place; the dancing evoked so many different emotions - in the end I just started bawling, it is so sad. I pray that Jah bring His little people out of there. I really do not know what to make of this. Surely, there are some witnesses that would see this and think it was made by apostates - it is just so foreign to anything I knew as a witness.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:46 am 

Quote:
I pray that Jah bring His little people out of there.

I know that, for the most part, we are to pray in private, dear At (mornin' and peace to you, dear lady!)... but love COVERS (a multitude of sins). What do you all think of us making a thread... of public prayer... for these poor folks? In addition to our private prayers, of course.

The "prayers of the holy ones" account for much. Maybe, if we put our voices together, each of us issuing a prayer FOR these poor folks... SOMEONE among them will see it, JAH will hear it... SOMETHING... and more... some... WILL come out!

What do you think? Again, I know prayer should be private, but I am also of the mind and heart that if something is done IN LOVE... then there is no law "against" it. And what could be more loving than our UNIFIED, although individual, but public prayer for these poor folks to WAKE UP... and GET OUT... those who will do so and prove they ARE JAH's people?

Your thoughts? Because I don't want to suggest or "guilt" anyone into doing ANYTHING.

I will start it, if need be, just to help get it going. Of course, we aren't many, so it wouldn't be that long of a thread, but... well, it's something, IMHO.

I mean, this harlot is turning into an even MORE "disgusting thing... standing in a holy place" (the temple of JAH!)... than ever before. Her filthly propaganda just keeps on amassing. MANY are going to lose by means of it, but should we not pray... TOGETHER... for them, as well as privately, as well as try to reach whoever we can?

Let me share something private with you all, that may be why my heart is thinking along these lines:

A couple weeks ago I was directed to help a dear one write a letter to his fleshly brother. I don't know that brother, but I was told by my dear Lord that I needed to "help" the dear one REACH his brother... and quickly! Then, the other day, I was directed to share with a family of dear ones that they, too, needed to speak with a particular fleshly family member and try and make amends... so as to perhaps open the way for HER to hear. I understood that both were necessary as these all had some responsibility for their fleshly family member BEING a JW. Either directly, through "preaching" to them... or indirectly, by their own conduct and aspirations AS JWs.

Over the past couple of days, I kept wondering WHY? I don't know either of these fleshly loved ones. And why not MY similar fleshly loved one (a fleshly brother). And I was told not mine, because mine is not a JW or bound (in spirit) to ANY religion. But it is those who are so bound... but may belong to our dear Lord... that need to be reconciled with.

I now understand: our dear Lord KNEW... and KNOWS... what is coming. These loved ones are from a previous generation and so NOW might be able to see who that harlot truly is... by means of her new propaganda. Those who don't know her history, though... or otherwise succumb to this new filth (and it is filth because it is LYING propaganda, designed to lull men into to sleep with POISON)... because they are truly the "children" of a man OTHER than JAH and so drink that one's 'water'... and there are many... well, let's just say, many will be lost. Too bad, truly too bad. But they never belonged to our dear Lord anyway, so they are not lost to HIM.

Please... your thoughts? I am of the mind that perhaps it is time to lift our UNIFIED "voice(s)"... on behalf of these poor, poor people. Some of whom are OUR people... Israel.

Peace to you all!

YSSFS of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:14 am 

Quote:
I really do not know what to make of this. Surely, there are some witnesses that would see this and think it was made by apostates - it is just so foreign to anything I knew as a witness.....ataloa

There are other things the WBT$ has recently released,JWs thought were made by apostates and condemned..
The WBT$ masturbation video for the deaf..The WBT$ Childrens cartoons..
Once JW`s found out it was WBT$ Produced and Approved..
JWs welcomed the same WBT$ information with open arms and praised its content..
The same will happen when JW.ORG is in Full Force..

Once again the WBT$ will rewrite its own history..
JWs will forget the past and insist,this is how it`s always been..

JWs Are Happy To Follow The WBT$,Down Any Road It Choses..
....................................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:27 pm 

For those of you who pray I think it would be a great idea to do it as a project of love to help open their eyes. It seems they can't see what and why the WT is doing with all these changes.

It really is a fact that the WT which is now JW.org is changing its whole Look so as to appeal to more people. Finally they are getting with it and joining the 21st century but they still are not promoting truth only the same old lies underneath it all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:58 pm 

I think you should do as you are led to do by the Spirit of our Lord, Jaheshua. Others will do the same or not, as they are led or not led at this time. He knows what is in our hearts, and knows the difference between a prayer from love and one from self-righteousness.

No rule of the law is arbitrary in and of itself. One might even lie if that means saving a life (like the jews being hidden during the holocaust.... love being at work there) And as you wrote elsewhere, love is the loophole in the law. Because love IS the law.

That is also the answer to something I was unsure of from some time ago, when I argued elsewhere against public prayer. That this was against the command and example that Christ gave us to pray in private (except when giving thanks, that can be done at any time, public and private). Someone pointed out that Christ, Himself, prayed in public for his disciples and for those of the world who would believe in Him through their message.

I did not know what that meant at the time, or how that reconciled with the teaching to pray in private, and admitted as much. But I see now what I failed to understand and so also failed to share on that thread. I was being arbitrary in applying the 'rule' on public prayer, and making no exception for what one might be compelled to do - in public or otherwise - out of love.

Love covers over a multitude of sins.

But I too feel so strongly for those who are caught and trapped inside that organization, "dancing" around a golden calf. (or any org and golden calf, but this one in particular) So much that i too feel like shouting out against the lies, then pointing to Christ as the Truth, and the One they should be looking at if they truly DO want truth and life, for them and for their loved ones.

Peace and love to you all,
your servant, and sister, and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:38 pm 

Quote:
There are other things the WBT$ has recently released,JWs thought were made by apostates and condemned..
The WBT$ masturbation video for the deaf..The WBT$ Childrens cartoons..
Once JW`s found out it was WBT$ Produced and Approved..
JWs welcomed the same WBT$ information with open arms and praised its content..
The same will happen when JW.ORG is in Full Force..

You're right, Oulaw; I forgot about that deaf video, although some did put up some good argument for its defense.

I don't know, for some reason, this feels different than the things that were produced by the society. I guess it is seeing all those people, all together, going along as if it's the way things have always been done and not even raising an eyebrow. They are all so darn happy that they get to do something fun, they can't think of anything else. They are just so pitiful....the video just makes it so real, what happened to us, and is happening to them. One lady had tears, and I know she was feeling the worldwide fellowship thing, and my heart just went out to her, and in fact, my gut is wrenching a little bit now. It made me KNOW, Jah still has people there - people that would want to worship in truth, if they only knew. Maybe these will not turn a blind eye, now. Oh, it will probably take more than that, but it could be one more thing that makes them think.

As far as the public prayer, here are some random thoughts I had about it:

Some of the things wrong with public prayer are that:
1) some try to look good in front of others
2) someone speaks for everyone there, and they CANNOT do that (which is not what we are talking about here)
3) some are called on to say the prayer, and it puts them under compulsion (again, that would not be happening here)

I would only be concerned with it being public. But Tec raises some very good points. If we do it and are wrong, the Lord will reprove us before all onlookers and we will all learn more about Him and His ways; and as was said, His love will cover over the sin. If we hold back the power that might be in our sincere prayers for His people to come out, being united in our motive of love, we might be guilty of withholding something good from our brother. Also we will find it hard to pray for those people, and not actually get the courage to DO something.

I would like to hear others' thoughts on it. Let's learn.