xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:21 am 

I'M OPENING MY ROOM.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:33 am 

****BOOM SHOCK AN AWE AKALAKA BOOM****

Oh man, i forgot to submit that the room was opened. crap!! i nailed it!!

more this weekend.

wow...i impressed my Self today. She is very pleased.

THE BEST PART:

Looking directly into the young girls [12 or 13 yrs old] eyes and encouraging her to stay as beautiful as she is and always keep ur mind opened. never let someone else close it FOR YOU. Over the years, let google guide you to investigate this religion u r in now and if , when u get older, u want to go a different path for your SELF and your future family. She smiled. [ the way i kept this lady engaged by TARGETIN THE JW.ORG WEBSITE ISSUES AND.... right up until i revealed i was dfed by my step dad elder, was i divulged, piecemeal, just how much this religion was, is and will be a part of my life; told her i advocate for all jw children as well as many other children...but once she heard that (i was dfed and my stepdads an elder, meaning my mom is an elders wife), she started to move towards the steps....she rarely moved at all during our TWENTY-THIRTY MINUTE CONVO]. I told the little girl and the lady to google candace conti and enter into google, "jehovah's witnesses lawsuits" and u will see, AS FACT, that she won the CHILD ABUSE CASE, YET THE 28MIL. IS IN APPEAL.

Anyway, more this wknd. THIS WAS TRULY ONE OF MY FINER TARGETED 'AMBUSHES'. When children are involved, standing at ur door, vulnerable to all that's being spoken about, you need to switch up the game plan. NOW SHE KNOWS WHAT THE SHUNNING POLICY IS ABOUT, IF SHE ISN'T ALREADY BAPTIZED...NOTE TO SELF: ASK THE NEXT JW CHILD AT UR DOOR IF THEY ARE BAPTIZED AND UNDERSTAND THE POLICIES, AS ARE MANIFESTED THRU THEIR RELIGIONS BIBLICAL DOCTRINES.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:39 am 

GOOD for you, dear Skally-Girl (mornin' and peace to you)!! Hopefully, that young girl will take you up on your advice. Sadly, I hope the lady she was with (her mom? Or someone who will "advise" her mom?) doesn't try to restrict her Internet access now. But gird yourself up; I can't imagine that a "talk" to young ones about what to listen to... and what to search... and NOT search... on the Internet is forthcoming. Has to be. Once they start realizing that more and more young folks are saying, "Oh, H*LL no!" to the cult's control. Even at risk to losing Mommy and Daddy (although, being a teenager kinda creates that territory - oppose Mommy/Daddy anyway you can... LOLOL!).

Good show, girl!

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shellamar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:54 am 

You know, as I get to thinking about what just occured, I want to do it again. However, I did tell her and the girl, that I am an advocate for these children and want you to be aware of my presence. Because I spend and have spend many years researching and investigating mmuch of the non biblical issues that go in in your church...then went into the conti case and napa valley cases and the sewell case going on now in uk. I stressed to her that she and her people need to know that someone is keeping a close watch on your religions progressions.

I asked if she (the lady) was online...oh yes, as she smiles. I asked if she'd seen the TLC AUDITIONS FOR JWS TRANSITIONING OUT OF THEIR RELIGION, INTO NEWER TERRITORY {PUN INTENDED}? She said no. I told her i spoke to producer to share with her what a great show it will be because now the world will see what really goes on with those people that are at your door, selling salvation, thru an earthly organization. I said, no one truly knows, unless you lived it, what this religion is all about, or its history. This show will at least, open that door of discovery.

I spoke so much about their websites lack of interaction and how we are interacting at the door...why can i not do this on ur official website? I encouraged her and the girl TO POSE THIS ISSUE TO HER ELDERS.

LOL... I wanted to wait til this wknd. theres so much more that was covered.

{{{{tickled it went so well}}}]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:14 pm 

::)) dango, i was scrambling to get the room set up....post this thread....get some material ready, which i ended up scraping that, since the girl was there...if it were two elders, i would have nailed policies and active online elders and shown them where they associate with people they tell their flock to avoid....oh yea, its diffy when adult jws only are at ur door. THERE ARE NO RULES OR REGULA--SHUNS!! ONLY SKALLY RULES!! ::)) ::)) O- O- ! !

Word.

I wanted to get the FOUR PAGES OF THE NDA LETTER AND ASK IF THE LADY KNEW , FROM BEING ONLINE AND SUBJECT TO OBJECTIONABLE SITES, HAD READ THE OTHER PAGES THAT WERE NOT READ AT THE MEETING. OR IF SHE EVEN KNEW THREE MORE PAGES EXISTED. I wanted to go into it, but completely 4got to address it. I am thinking of how I want to target this issue with the communities jws here. Kind of glad it went this way though. When I do get to it, I can FOKUS solely on IT. And I will do it at the kh, with the BOE. Telling therm I had no other option but to come here. As the other option your leaders at wt told me, was to write them a letter, snailmail. Or speak to the local BOE. So here I am and here we are and my first question is________? This way, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THEM TO DIVERT OFF THE SUBJECT. I as, as householder, invited here by you, want to know if the internet 'rumors' are true....is there three more pages to the NDA? PERIOD.

Ah, such satisfaction I feel today.

And after yesterday, it could only have been a gift. I AM MEANT TO DO THIS. I HAVE BEEN RE-FRESHED. Looking at that little girl, and telling her that someone is keeping an eye on what jws are doing in her community and to not be afraid of them, someone will help you if you ever need it.... YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE....was whipped cream and nuts of this delicious 'sundae'. THE CHERRY WILL BE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g:) b:/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:35 pm 

Awesome sKallyWagger!!..

You did good girl..
Remember never to say the WBT$ magic scary words like ,DF`d or Apostate..LOL!!..
JW`s will always run away..LOL!!..
...........................Image...OUTLAW

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:39 pm 

I thought that was really well done, too, sKally! Especially how you handled and shifted things up, seeing that young jw girl at your door.

Peace to you!
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:40 pm 

Guess telling you to "calm down, girl" won't work, eh? LOLOLOL!

Not that I would. You have YOUR work to do, so you won't find ME standing in your way! G'head, girl: advertise, advertise, adverti... uh, I mean, expose, expose, expose... the WTBTS "kingdom" and its false prophecies... false doctrines... deceit... hypocrisy... adultery... fornication... cultism... false christs... lies... false love... evil control... wicked fleecing... snatching... scattering... abuse... misuse...ignorance... etc., etc., etc...

Better you and than me, as I'm not sure I would... could... be as "nice" about it!

Peace to you, dear Skalls!

Shellamar, who wonders if whether holding off on revealing that you were DF'd... by whoever... might not be a good thing, for a minute, at least, as that word, "disfellowshipped", seems to have the effect of shutting folks hearts... and so, their ears... almost right off the bat. But you... do you. I was just wonderin'... but when I clicked "submit" saw dear OUTLAW's comment (peace, dear Sher'f!) and so maybe it's not just me who thinks that...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:05 pm 

well u two, if u review what i said....it was near the end of my fine witness that it was revealed. i covered much b4 she got axed over the head with that intell. i was very strategic. if i had said it or she caught wind of it at all....nearly 30 mins of conversing with SKALLY would have never happened in her life or that childs. I wanted to make sure they will not forget this CONVERSATION STOPPER . g:)

That little girl now knowss that someone else knows what she is enduring as a child of a jw parent. SHE IS NOT ALONE NOW. I looked her straight in the eyes much of the time i was speaking. I did not dismiss her merely due to her age. I told her that there are many places and people u can turn to if u ever feel in such need if u ever choose a diff path 4 ur self and ur future family. I STAYED FOKUSED ON HER. THE LADY GOT OFF EASY JOHNNY!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:28 pm 

Yes, yes, luv (peace!). I was just thinkin' that maybe the "next time" they were in your neck of the woods. But you did what you did... and I can't take issue with any of it, so...

Peace!

Shellamar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:21 pm 

um, the next time they will know what they are dealing with, and whom....i made it clear, if you PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I WRITE WOMAN...they know i'm dfed. this was a spanish woman and child, looking for a WRONG ADDRESS [LOLOLOL], which was jst two numbers off from mine, that had requested a spanish person come to their home. I said there is no such address, and no spanish families in this hood. [ i think someone was playing with the local jws and the skallywagger] THEY JUST HAPPENED TO GET THE SKALLYWAGGER HOUSE! OR was it planned?

I'LL ASK FEARON IF HE THINKS ITS A CONSPIRACY!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Either way, it's gonna be a householder she won't soon 4get.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:28 pm 

i just saw this elsewhere re: someone writing a letter to wt org:

Quote:
do these people not have a general inbox for e mail? The only way they receive correspondance is through snail mail?

if only SOMEONE WOULD encourage them to call PI at wt/jw.org [718-560-5000 ask for public information dept...u will get deskboy, then ask for head of PI] and ask same question....if only. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:41 pm 

Skally that's my girl; 20 30 minutes. they learned more in that time than in 20 years door knocking... As you know jw's are very good dealing with trinatarians. but they have no idea with to do with a WT HISTORIAN. the young girl will not forget talking to you. It will stay in her mind for years. you did well for yourself. they can never forget what they heard. if they look it up is not up to you. you might get lucky and they will send back some other sisters for you to twist into knots... they tried that with me a few times when I moved houses . they are didn't last 5 minutes. you GO GIRL... LOVE JOHNNY.........................

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:02 am 

Good work Skally. I'm betting that young girl will remember you and your promise.

Loz x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:28 am 

Quote:
Looking at that little girl, and telling her that someone is keeping an eye on what jws are doing in her community and to not be afraid of them, someone will help you if you ever need it.... YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE..

Wow, I've got to remember that, if any ever come to my house; I'm surprised the lady stayed there with all that being directed to the girl.