xjwsforChrist

Non-Religious Christian Spirituality
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:25 am 

Beard Products by JW`s, for JW`s...
Now that JW`s are Growing Beards, it`s time for a JW Side Hustle!
Now JW`s can Buy Beard Products, from JW`s.

Why Wouldn`t You?...They`re JW`s!!... :D

Quote:
Elite beard care products for the Brotherhood of Beards. Made from all natural ingredients, Cruelty Free tested and packaged in recycled materials containers. Available in fragrance free.

The Premium Sandalwood Bourbon Beard Oil is a woody, amber-moss and sweet spice aroma. A nice smooth scent that leaves you feeling fresh! Perfect for any gentleman and any occasion! The perfect blend of carrier oils with the purpose to soften, hydrate, and condition beards. It also helps minimize the itchy feeling, dandruff, and beard acne.

Millions of JW Beards, to make some Fast Cash With!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:05 pm 

Well, it took 'em some time to catch on, dear Sher'f (peace to you and thank you for sharing that!). I know some for whom it's an entire "thing". Some are SO into beard care that even their beard balm tins and beard oil bottles miraculously reproduce in the medicine cabinet in night when the lights are out (shoots look at dear Armand - peace to you, dear brother!) - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Thanks for sharing that, dear Sher'f - gave me quite a chuckle.

Peace to you, both!

YSFS of Christ,

Shelb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:06 pm 

LOLOLOL . . . LOLOLOL . . . You are so baaaaaddddddd . . . .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:52 pm 

Yep, beards are now acceptable. Half the men here (Memorial), many of whom are "elders/MS", etc., are sporting them (peace to you all!).

I laughed out loud before we left: for YEARS our dear brother Armand (and perhaps even his brothers - peace to you, my dear brothers, and to your households!) was given the "evil eye" for partaking yet having a beard ("How can YOU eat/drink/be 'anointed'? YOU have a BEARD!!").

I asked him, "I wonder what their issue will be now?"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

May JaH and JaH'eShua bless and keep you ALL... and your dear, dear households, to time indefinite!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:40 pm 

Yup!

And peace to you my sister and to you all this evening!
A good handful were sporting beards as well. And even one woman had pants on ( under a skirt lol)
Something I noticed this year especially, the hall was only half full. We went to the 7:00 pm memorial and normally because no one wants to go at 8:30 or 9:00pm it is standing room only. But a lot he mentioned are on zoom tonite for whatever reasons but still here in spirit lol. And the weather was perfect. No snow or rain! So no real excuse not to come.

But the highlight was that around five people greeted us and welcomed us. They were new ones since maybe even last year. Cuz all the original old timers and family that still attend never even gave eye contact.
We thanked them for their greeting and kindness. A couple after the fact got pulled to the side but ooh well, the love was already shown.

Also something quite interesting was (not sure if it was the same for you all) is the unleavened bread was soft and chewy. No hard cracker to break and be obviously loud to crack and chew.
So as I put it in my mouth I heard JAHeshua say, “ now it’s not so obvious, many may never know not hearing it.”

Before all the years you could hear a pin drop when we partook. They may have wanted to quiet us down even more by this but there were a lot of new ones that don’t know us and after it was over at least opened the way to show love and a greeting before being told they shouldn’t have.

Other than that, same old stuff. No bibles or anyone even looking anything up any more.

Peace and love to you all, and May JAH and JAHeshua continue to show mercy and undeserved kindness to us all,

Your sister servant and slave of JAHeshua,
kim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:10 pm 

Our bread was as hard as ever, dear Kimmie (peace to you, dear sister!). And I don't think we were the only partakers because somewhere behind and to the left of us I heard the bread broken twice. At least, I think I heard - nothing else really sounds like that at one of these things, so...

I have more to share as to my experience this year but will do later and in a separate thread.

Again, peace to you, dear Kimmie, and to you ALL, and to your dear, dear households!

Shel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:04 pm 

Here is an interesting article that popped up on my feed:

https://medium.com/@kevanamonhudson/jeh ... d30a369442

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:09 pm 

Thanks for sharing that, dear HTBO (peace to you and to your household, dear sister!).

I thought it was an objective article, at first, and it really kind is, but... the writer is obviously an ex-JW and had he kept his comments objective might have reached some who are otherwise unreachable. You could see his personal issues coming out as you read on, though, and unfortunately that has a way of backfiring. It makes things personal ("Oh, you have a personal issue with the Watchtower/Jehovahs Witnesses! No need for me to read further; I already know what your problem is!")... rather that showing just how it IS that the WTBTS folks are NOT representatives of God, after all.

Unfortunately, I have recently been reminded (well, actually just had more better confirmed - sigh!) in a very real, very revealing, very disappointing, even very saddening way... that most don't leave the WTBTS because they want or are even seeking the truth. Usually, it's because they just want freedom... not such as the Son gives... not even from all of the lies... but rather, freedom from the rules, regulations, do's, don't's, judgmental-ness, etc., of the WTBTS and JWs. They want the freedom to be "like" and do as the world does.

And that is why those who stay do so: they just wait for the "tacking"... the changes that are inevitable... that make the WTBTS more and more "like" all other "christian"/mainstream religions. You know, the "new and improved" versions. That is what that whole "wait on Jehovah" malarkey is about, isn't it? Because it's "Jehovah" who makes the changes, allows and disallows whatever practices and presentations are at issue?

Because, when it's all said and done, people need religion. Well, they need whatever "golden calf" they can look at and consider themselves "close to God" by means of. And that can be religion, it can be the Bible, heck, it can even be sports. Whatever makes THEM part of a community and, as far as they're concerned, close(r) to God/as close as they can get to Him.

But they don't really want the truth... because they don't really want The Truth. Meaning, they don't really want the Son). Not really.. Not even most whose words profess to "love" him while their actions (and inactions) PROVE the opposite.

Ah, well. Que sera, sera. Because it truly doesn't matter where we are in the timeline of events, dear ones. Holy spirit cannot be fooled. It truly just does not work that way.

May JaH and Christ bless and keep you all, and your dear, dear households.

Shel